GlobimiX® stationary mixers are equipped with advanced, easy-to-use control systems using buttons, dials, and a touch panel or computer for maximum operating comfort. GlobimiX® stationary mixers are manufactured depending on the version from 1,000 to 12,000 liters with capacities from 1,5 to 75 kW.
GlobimiX® mixers can be equipped with propeller, turbine, butterfly, Lenart disc, double dispersing discs and frame-anchor systems, or a combination of these drives, depending on the intended use.
Our mixers can be optionally equipped with temperature and level control systems, as well as weighing systems, and others, depending on the intended use.
- Mixing tools such as propeller, auger, turbine, butterfly, Lenart disc, ribbon or frame-anchor systems
- Temperature control system
- Level control system
- Weighing systems
The most common use of stationary mixers.
GlobimiX® stationary mixers are used in the production of such things as:
- paints, varnishes, enamels, and emulsions
- anti-corrosion products
- adhesives, putties, and silicones
- renders and complementary products
- liquids, shampoos, pastes
- creams, inks and nail polish
- makeup products
- plant protection and insecticides products
- microbiological products
- dispersed drugs
- gel coats
- dispersion stiffening coatings