GlobimiX® planetary dissolvers are the most advanced devices in our production. They are available in 3 to 1200 l capacity and equipped with a vacuum venting system.
Thanks to the interchangeable tools of the planetary mixers, we can create unique mixing systems. Available tools include paddles, butterfly, mixers, and sigma tools.
Planetary dissolvers have at least one temperature measurement. The unique solution of combining the dispersing and accelerated planetary movement mixers’ function allows the production of the component in one device (without prior preparation of the premix in a separate dissolver).
- Mixing tools such as paddles, butterfly, mixers and sigma tools
- Temperature measurement
- Dispersing function
- Accelerated planetary motion function of the mixers
The most common use of planetary dissolvers
GlobimiX® planetary dissolvers are used in the production of:
- crylic masses and adhesives
- polyurethane masses and adhesives
- polysulfide masses
- polymer masses
- masses with increased viscosities from 200,000 cP and above
- masses with increased filling with loose material